KN95 Respirator Masks, FDA Authorized, NPPTL Tested, Anti-Fraud Technology
Authorized and Verified Respirator Masks
Choice of 10-Pack, 20-Pack, 100-Pack or 200-Pack
- Manufacturer and model on the FDA authorized respirator list.
- Anti-fraud technology to confirm every package is authentic.
- NNPTL test performed in the US.
Masks are in-stock in the US and ship immediately.
These KN95 Respirator Masks filter to greater than 95% efficiency, are tested to the GB2626 standard by an independent third party, and have been tested in the US by the NPPTL.
These are re-wearable masks with adjustable nose fittings.
The FDA has specifically added this manufacturer and model to their authorized list.
FDA Appendix A, updated July 20, 2020, listing non-NIOSH approved respirators can be found here: FDA Appendix A - Authorized Respirators.
Each bag is equipped with anti-fraud technology allowing you to verify the authenticity of the product and confirm that it was in fact manufactured by the authorized facility.
The masks ship immediately and directly from our Tinley Park, IL warehouse.
They are respirator face masks made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally.
This model KN95 is FDA authorized for use in healthcare settings by HCP during the COVID-19 public health emergency: https://www.fda.gov/media/136664/download.
FDA authorized respirators should be used in accordance with CDC recommendations. For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC webpage: Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators.
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Adjustable aluminum
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirator packages are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.