The Clean Phone Wand, Handheld UVC Sanitizer w/ Wrist Strap & Storage Bag
The Clean Phone Wand is a portable UV-C wand with 99.9% sanitizing power and long battery life. Perfect for packages, household items and more. Take it with you wherever you go!
Easily disinfect and sterilize surfaces at home and away with the portable UV sanitizer wand. The slim UVC light works on most surface types, including soft items such as pillows, linens, baby toys and more to minimize the spread of germs.
Use it on keyboards, tablets, door handles, groceries, packages, and more. Use it wherever you go!
- UV Sanitizer Wand
- USB Type-C Cord
- User Manual
- Wrist Strap
- Storage Bag
- Sanitize Most Surfaces - Utilizing advanced LED-chip technology, the Sanitizer Wand produces ultraviolet light to effectively disinfect most commonly touched surface.
- Tested to kill 99% of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Candida albicans, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa in 20 secs.
- Ideal for cleaning hard surfaces such as phones, keyboards, light switches and more, the UV sanitizer wand also disinfects soft surfaces such as pillows, stuffed animals and upholstered chairs
- Lightweight and Portable - Slim and lightweight, the handheld UV sanitizer wand is easily portable.
- The sterilizing wand is great for disinfected items around the home and office, as well as for use while traveling and shopping, at the hotel, restaurant and more.
- Easy to use - Powered by a USB cord that connects a power bank, computer or USB outlet, UV disinfectant wand is easy to use. Simply hold the UV wand close to the surface moving the wand slowly across the area to be disinfected
- UV Length 260-285nm
- Average of 30-40 uses before charge is needed again
Do NOT expose your body or eyes to the UVC light
Extensive research has been done exploring the effectiveness of UVC light in killing bacteria and inactivating viruses. Here are some excerpts from a few notable studies:
In an article published by Columbia University titled "Could a New Ultraviolet Technology Fight the Spread of Coronavirus?" researcher David Brenner said he believes far-UVC light—safe for humans, but lethal for viruses—could be a ‘game changer.’
From the article:
"The research team’s experiments have shown far-UVC effective in eradicating two types of airborne seasonal coronaviruses (the ones that cause coughs and colds). The researchers are now testing the light against the SARS-CoV-2 virus at Columbia in a biosafety laboratory, with encouraging results, Brenner said.
The team previously found the method effective in inactivating the airborne H1N1 influenza virus, as well as drug-resistant bacteria. And multiple, long-term studies on animals and humans have confirmed that exposure to far-UVC does not cause damage to the skin or eyes."
In this study, UV-C light was used effectively against the virus that induces SARS-CoV.
In this study, aerosolized H1N1 virus—a common strain of flu virus—was released into a test chamber and exposed to very low doses of 222 nm far-UVC light. The far-UVC light efficiently inactivated the flu virus.
“A safe and efficient method for limiting the transmission and spread of airborne-mediated microbial diseases, such as influenza and tuberculosis ... and unlike flu vaccines, far-UVC is likely to be effective against all airborne microbes, even newly emerging strains.” David J. Brenner, PhD, the Higgins Professor of Radiation Biophysics at the Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons and director of the Center for Radiological Research at Columbia."